- Year Founded: 2008
- Headquarters: Shenzhen,China
- Estimated Employees: N/A
- Product Lines:
- iModules Integration System for Immunoassay
- iFlash 3000/1800 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer
- UNION Immune Analyzer
- Tenfly Phoenix Blot Analyzer
- UNICELL-S Immunofluorescence Reader
- VISION Pro ESR Analyzer
Shenzhen YHLO Biotech Co., Ltd. (YHLO) is a leading company of immunoassay solutions in China. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Shenzhen China, YHLO is specialized in developing, manufacturing and distributing in-vitro diagnostic instruments and reagents by a team of experienced scientists and engineers.
YHLO has strategic cooperation with famous universities, research institutes and high-tech enterprises from USA, Germany, Italy, etc. YHLO dedicated to meeting global clinical demands and developing instruments and reagents with our own intellectual properties. By the end of 2019, YHLO has 210 patents applied, and 72 patents attained. More than 70% of them are invention patents, more than 10% are PCT patents.
In early 2020, YHLO launched the CLIA assays of SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG to aid the diagnosis of COVID-19. The products are CE marked and FDA PEUA accepted. Together with iFlash automated analyzers, YHLO COVID-19 detection kits are exported to many countries, including Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden and etc., demonstrating satisfying and excellent performance.
YHLO has achieved a lot of innovations:
- World's first CLIA assays with CE marked for SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG
- World's first CLIA assays for Inhibin B, Adiponectin, ZnT8A, RA33, etc.
- China's first monotest ELISA analyzer - UNION
- China's first ESR analyzer with direct EDTA tube testing – VISION
- China's first high-speed chemiluminescence system - iFlash 3000 (300 T/H)
- China’s first autoimmune assays in CLIA, LIA and ELISA platforms
Based on the technology platforms of CLIA, ELISA, LIA and immunofluorescence, YHLO is specialized in diagnosis of autoimmunity, reproductive health, diabetes, infectious diseases etc. Most YHLO products in the market are NMPA certified and CE marked, and we have entered more than 65 countries across Europe, Asia, Australia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
YHLO will continue its efforts toward the mission “focus on healthcare, better life with technology”.