- Year Founded: 2001
- Headquarters: Kunming,China
- Estimated Employees: 1237
- Product Lines:
- Human Vaccines
- 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Group ACYW135 Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Group A, C Meningococcal Polysaccharide Conjugate Vaccine, Freeze-dried
- Group A and C Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Conjugate Vaccine
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Acellular Pertussis Combined Vaccine, Adsorbed
Walvax Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Walvax) was founded in 2001, which is a modern biological pharmaceutical enterprise engaged in R & D, production and sales of bio-medicine products. Walvax is a National Validated High-tech Enterprise and Enterprise Technical Center.
In November, 2010, Walvax Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (stock name: Walvax Biotech, and stock code: 300142) listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange. Walvax is committed to provide safe bio-medicine (such as vaccines, blood products and so on) with excellent quality and advanced technology for domestic and foreign markets.
Walvax’s headquarters is located in Kunming, Yunnan Province of China. Currently, Walvax employs more than 1,000 staffs. We have a modern R & D center in National High-tech Zone of Kunming, and a modern vaccine production base and pilot base in High-tech Zone of Yunnan Yuxi and Jiangsu Taizhou China Medical City, respectively. And our marketing network covers 30 provinces and cities of China, which includes more than 2000 counties.